Non-Sports. Another Pack Breaking Story ...

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Melton is copping a plea. Cleaning out his desk.

SherChief McMillin cleaning out his desk too and getting the hell out of that ********.

MSUCE99

Nov 15, 2005
CL still not reporting. Shmuley, are you picking up the mantle from JackatShelter?

Spotdawg

Feb 15, 2007
Once he and his atty Reeves started looking thru the 1000's of pages of evidence, they must not have liked what they saw. They knew then that Frank wasn't going to be able to pull a "Populist verdict."

Poor Recio is cooked. Hard to believe that Shrff Mc is heading out. He actually had some things improving in that festering sore of a Police Department.

TBonewannabe

Mar 3, 2008
but looking at the profiles of the possible choices of mayor of the capitol city in the Clarion Ledger didn't make me warm and fuzzy. I actually thought I was almost as qualified as most.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
is voluntary. Getting out of there now that sugar daddy is adios.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
There's a very early rumor that SherChief may be jonesin' for a run at Jacktown Mayor (election is next Spring). While he is a Clinton resident, he is said to own a house in Jacktown and has apparently been trying to establish residency in town.

This is early rumor-milling now.

MSUCE99

Nov 15, 2005
on the part of the Clarion Ledger a few months ago, wasn't it? Seems like I remember reading a story about Melton's possible "challengers" were he to survive trial and run for a 2nd term including an all-star list of Jackson's most illustrious characters, including (but not limited to) at least 2 of the aldermen (McLemore & Crisler), SherChief, Whitlow, and even ol' HarJo throwing his hat back in the ring.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
....enemies who want to see him go down and they WILL get their guilty verdict come hell or high water. If he were found not guilty this time, they'd find another way to try him relating to the same damn incident for a 3rd time.

Simply put, he can't win.........even when he wins.