Non-student section 17 seating

Azbluedevil04

Redshirt
Mar 24, 2016
7
11
0
This will be my first time seeing Duke tonight and man I’m excited! I have had a hard time finding some information and hoping maybe a couple of you could help me out?!

I have a ticket that’s in the student section however I’m a non student, does it matter how early I show up? I was thinking 90 minutes prior should be good. Any info is great, thank you!
 

BuckinElkin!!

Junior
Oct 19, 2004
38,911
332
0
that's a good time, I'm pretty sure they don't open the doors to CIS until 1 hour before game time.
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
The students get priority, so you’ll be near a basket, but in fine viewing angle.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke