Not a big NFL fan but...rigged?

Forkcock

Jan 21, 2022
I'm seeing a bunch of Twitter posts claiming that these games are rigged.

I doubt that but what say you?

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
If it was rigged, I'd think they'd want Tom Brady in the conference championship instead of Matthew Stafford. Brady = ratings.

Reactions: Lakemurraycock

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
Coaches forget basics. If Buffalo Squib kicks with 13 seconds instead of a touchback, you take the time away for Mahome&kc to get in FG range.
Tampa didn’t have the secondary to slow down the rams & prevent their winning FG

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
Coaches forget basics. If Buffalo Squib kicks with 13 seconds instead of a touchback, you take the time away for Mahomes & KC to get in FG range.
Tampa didn’t have the secondary to slow down the rams & prevent their winning FG
When SF had that 4th & 1 and ran it up the middle for no gain at best with ~ 5:00 to go, I got disgusted and turned off the game, much to my personal detriment as I later found out.🙄 Why would you run it up the middle in that situation? I'm no expert, but from what I've seen, unless it's 4th and centimeters and you can run a quarterback sneak, a handoff up the middle rarely works.

Fowlmoodin99

Joined Oct 28, 1998
Jan 20, 2022
As a Bills fan I would like to have an avenue of complaint. But, it's just a poor defensive plan and performance. And the call of tails on the toss, of course.

Reactions: Horseshoe04

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
Some of y'all boys really got into these games.
When my fiance'e takes time to sit on the couch and go what's going on ? They score some 25 points in two minutes & she says "why the heck did they kick it deep with so little time left" I am just passing along what the smarter half who probably doesn't watch 30 minutes of Non Beamer Ball each year, and can see the ooops what did they just do ?

Reactions: King Ward

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I only watch during the playoffs, and only if there's a former Gamecock star on the team. If Deebo was playing for the Rams or Bucs, fpr example, I'd be following one of them instead.
I'll watch the Super Bowl if someone invites me over to their house.

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
Coaches forget basics. If Buffalo Squib kicks with 13 seconds instead of a touchback, you take the time away for Mahome&kc to get in FG range.
That was inexplicable - almost as inexplicable as passing the Seahawks passing into the endzone with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield.

If the Bills blast a line-drive kick up the middle of the field, Mahomes has one pass instead of two to get into FG range. It was still an amazing finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horseshoe04