Not a trump guy but this will go viral

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
So who owns the GOP now ? Trumps money guys ? or did all you guys pony up your lunch money to bail the cult leader out ? Just out of curiosity who’s your guy or more important who you gonna vote for RB ?
I refuse to vote for a dementia patient or a narcissistic sociopath. I have no idea. Maybe RFK, although he's very flawed as well.

I would have much preferred Ron DeSantis. We need somebody who actually gets stuff done and who could pull us out of some major problems that both parties have gotten us into. I would have voted for Nikki Haley, although I don't think she would have shaken things up enough with regards to the national debt and the border crisis. But at least she has a functional brain and the ability to govern center right which is where I think the majority of the country is.

Ronald Seeley Jr

Aug 30, 2021
You could have called me a Trumper 8 years ago. Not anymore. Those days are done. He really screwed it up with the people he surrounded himself with... Pence, Fauci, Nikki Haley and still Lindsey Grahm just to name a few. He still thinks the jab was a great thing and wont do the right thing and come clean it was a mistake. There is no candidate who is going to fix our debt and the rapid decline of the dollar. It is all part of their plan though for this to happen. USA should have got behind three other candidates in 2016 Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee or Rand Paul and still who knows. I will still take my chances with Trump over any Democrat candidate but you could say there is a lack of enthusiasm from the conservatives like me in this 2024 election.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
You could have called me a Trumper 8 years ago. Not anymore. Those days are done. He really screwed it up with the people he surrounded himself with... Pence, Fauci, Nikki Haley and still Lindsey Grahm just to name a few. He still thinks the jab was a great thing and wont do the right thing and come clean it was a mistake. There is no candidate who is going to fix our debt and the rapid decline of the dollar. It is all part of their plan though for this to happen. USA should have got behind three other candidates in 2016 Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee or Rand Paul and still who knows. I will still take my chances with Trump over any Democrat candidate but you could say there is a lack of enthusiasm from the conservatives like me in this 2024 election.
Ron DeSantis was our best bet to address the debt. He had Chip Roy's support which should tell you something.

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
Trump's policies were pretty much spot-on in his first term. He brought this country out of 8 years of Obamanomics purgatory in record time. Dear God how quickly people forget how smooth things were - economy, crime, no wars, lowest EVER unemployment, etc. We are now living in a complete sh*t show by comparison. Is Trump your pastor? Is he raising your kids? Is he dating your daughter? Get over the TDS already...this country is quickly dying on the vine under brain-dead Biden.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, that just killed RFK Jr’s bid for POTUS. Now, no one on the right will vote for him, meaning all the potential Trump votes that could’ve gone to RFK will not. This will only take away from the Dementia voters.

Hmmm, maybe RFKJr is trying to help the Trumpster….😎
Anyone who was considering RFK instead of Trump is not really paying attention. Reminds me of when I was young and dumb and thought voting for Ross was a great idea.
Although the Clinton administration that came in would look like a right-wing administration compared to Biden and Obama.

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
Apparently she got somewhere around $1B in her divorce settlement from her Google commie ex-husband. She is a leftist whack-job with absolutely zero experience remotely related to running a country. RFK is looking for a sugar mama to help fund his waste of everybody's time campaign. This will hurt Biden with a far left progressive nut job on RFK's ticket to siphon votes from Biden. This is good news for conservatives as it takes RFK out of the "moderate" category. The democraps are not going to tolerate this. Just sayin'...

Latest posts