Watching the game from Mercy rehab Center St. Louis.We are minutes from kickoff and it's a hot day in Durham, with temps in the '80s.
Was that Prater who should have had Sirk wrapped up?.
I agree, but our OLine may not be that powerful, Not a bad return there by Shuler, better than abounceDon't like the play calls so far against a very quick Duke D. Run at these guys, not around them please.
Worst pitch I have ever seen totally the wrong choice. He needed to keep that
Yup, but a bad call thereWorst pitch I have ever seen totally the wrong choice. He needed to keep that
Worst pitch I have ever seen totally the wrong choice. He needed to keep that
What network are you watcing? I'm watching the ACC Network so I assume they will be pro DukeThese announcers are terrible
It gonna take a few game for Thorson to get used to the speedSo now Alviti is our favorite QB?![]()
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'