NU Huddlecast: Duke Preview

NUQB18

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2010
113
7
0
Hey, thanks for the praise guys! Yeah, TJ and I were heated when we read the InsideNU article haha. We'll try to get the guys that wrote that we're "lovable losers" onto the podcast.
 

NJCat83588

Senior
Jun 5, 2001
8,874
456
0
Hey, thanks for the praise guys! Yeah, TJ and I were heated when we read the InsideNU article haha. We'll try to get the guys that wrote that we're "lovable losers" onto the podcast.

I really enjoy what you guys do. I love your having former players as guests, they are amazingly well prepared and have balanced views on the team's performance.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  5. 05 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern