Anybody at the match right now? Is the crowd on fire?
Damit, I knew that, I talked to a KSU guy at work today about his bowl and got my wires crossed.It is actually NU v. KU and the match hasn't started yet. Minnesota and UT are still playing.
Damit, I knew that, I talked to a KSU guy at work today about his bowl and got my wires crossed.
Of course, with the new board format it is impossible to edit the thread title.
Hey, even an old dog can learn new tricks - thanks!At the top of the thread, just below the thread title should be a wrench. Click on the wrench and click on "edit thread" and you should be able to edit the title.
And teach them, apparently. (Sorry, Kaz...)Hey, even an old dog can learn new tricks - thanks!
I'm sure Coach Cook is telling them at the break when you have your foot on someone's throat, step down and grind.Well set 2 got a little too interesting.
Ladies need to pick it up a bit
If KU stops making serve errors, look out.
Ladies are looking good.
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State