Hope it rains. Cats win 24-14FITZIAN FELINES 50
BROHMAN BULLS 49
Hope it rains. Cats win 24-14FITZIAN FELINES 50
BROHMAN BULLS 49
Oh man, that’ll end our second half shutout streak! But I’d take it!56-3, Cats, and PU’s going to kick with a minute left to avoid the shutout.
If we hadn't picked up that final first down, we may have needed to kick a FG in the last minute or so, in which case I would have nailed the score (if the kicker had nailed the kick).NU 30 - PU 20
@JoeWildcat was pretty close too.It will take quite an effort to hold PU to 20 points, but I predict:
NU 24
PU. 20
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment