I thought NU Fans were pessimistic about our chances, but you should check out the Nebby fans. Lots are picking the Cats to win, and you’ll love their confidence in their kicking game:
https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/threads/nu-versus-nw-score-predictions.250890/
I am sensing a pattern among these predictions.NU 24
UNL 17
NU defense causes turnovers leading to 2 TD's, while our pathetic offensive ekes out 1 TD and 1 FG.
i love your handle even though I live in Wisconsin.Had a good haiku
Something about Fitz and math
But have forgotten
NU 24
Huskers 10
Turk is right. His predictions have been 100%. He says this is the week and Im rolling with him since only him and wrestler are true fans who dont flip on the team after a few tuff losses.
"Serious Work" has been completed.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field