Going to be hard for them to keep running. Maybe our "elite pass defense" can show something
It sure as hell was. I swear I wanna go Johnny Cash on those refs.Was that a facemask on EJ?
Does this staff give Dylan too many things to think about? Did we give him the Andrew Luck Peyton Manning treatment too early.Does make me wonder how many checks DR does out of Dana’s plays. Early thought after seeing this 1st half is … likely too many.
Of course I’m rightMan I formation? Where has this been all season. Unless Kong is right and Dylan calls the shots with this coaching staff
Calling a TO before 4th down to give our guys a rest after being on the field for 15 straight plays isn’t smart?Rhule finally uses a time out appropriately!
We like our punt return chances!I would not have called the TO and gone in to half up 14
No he didn’t. That was ******* stupid. Half would have endedRhule finally uses a time out appropriately!
Exactly. Just a dumb call by our 2-25 coach.No he didn’t. That was ******* stupid. Half would have ended
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC