19930 Lighthouse Plaza Boulevard
Rehoboth Beach, DE

JWB389

Oct 7, 2021
The DelMarVa Chapter of the PSAA has TV viewing parties at:

Buffalo Wild Wings
19930 Lighthouse Plaza Boulevard
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I spoke to the president of this chapter a couple years ago. I was told at that time that they get a really good crowd, though I have never attended.

Reactions: Bloomnit

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Man I miss Ocean City so much. I thought Florida would have something similar but I've found nothing even close. Daytona is a ratty little dump compared to OC. Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood are ok but still not close. Maybe something in the panhandle compares but I'm not driving that far.

Waaaaaaaany

Oct 13, 2021
Man I miss Ocean City so much. I thought Florida would have something similar but I've found nothing even close. Daytona is a ratty little dump compared to OC. Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood are ok but still not close. Maybe something in the panhandle compares but I'm not driving that far.
Yeah...you need to find your way over to the Redneck Riviera

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
We can't stand OC. If we go to a beach up here it is usually Betheny Beach in DE, otherwise we go south to NC or SC.
OC has turned to trash and even Rehoboth is moving that way fast. Bethany is still solid for now as is Dewey.

Daveb9127

Nov 29, 2021
OC has turned to trash and even Rehoboth is moving that way fast. Bethany is still solid for now as is Dewey.
OC is fine, it has gotten worse after midnight from 3rd st down to the inlet, but other than that, it's great. I lived there all last summer, no problems, except when maybe those H2O idiots come down at the end of September. Even Bike week was mild. Great, fun place.

Reactions: ODShowtime

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
OC is fine, it has gotten worse after midnight from 3rd st down to the inlet, but other than that, it's great. I lived there all last summer, no problems, except when maybe those H2O idiots come down at the end of September. Even Bike week was mild. Great, fun place.
glad you had a good experience but we go to visit relatives down there (fenwick and Bethany) and have seen OC full of idiots more often than not.

Reactions: Fortheglory612

JakkL

Oct 12, 2021
Are you a turtle?
Good God no. Born and raised psu. My great aunt worked in the PSU archives and was married to Mairs. If you look at the classic old PSU photos for sale he is probably the photographer. I was a freshman at Mont alto for our first natty.

Paruffus

Oct 13, 2021
Good God no. Born and raised psu. My great aunt worked in the PSU archives and was married to Mairs. If you look at the classic old PSU photos for sale he is probably the photographer. I was a freshman at Mont alto for our first natty.
Back when I was in High School (1950's), if you asked someone if they were a turtle, if they were 'cool' (or wanted to be) they were required to answer, "You bet your sweet *** I am!" It was in that context that I posted the question. My guess is that you are far too young to have been exposed to such sophomoric hi-jinks. LOL

Reactions: LionJim

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Back when I was in High School (1950's), if you asked someone if they were a turtle, if they were 'cool' (or wanted to be) they were required to answer, "You bet your sweet *** I am!" It was in that context that I posted the question. My guess is that you are far too young to have been exposed to such sophomoric hi-jinks. LOL
Yep, my first reaction was this. It was used in the early 1980s, as well.

Latest posts