Observations

rubjk

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2013
2,294
4,932
113
Maybe Pike and staff can’t see from the bench, but when I watch from the 200s I see a few obvious things.

When our offense is on no one is dribbling around the 3 point line. There are passing quickly, changing direction, driving and if there’s a path continuing to rim or kicking out. Everyone is constantly moving and the only real dribbling is on the drives toward the rim.

If I were Pike I’d demand the movement on offense and sit anyone other than Ace and Dylan doing iso. Even those two should limit it.

When a shot goes up on offense everyone seems to sprint back on defense. Shouldn’t one or two crash the boards? Definitely everyone should on defense.

I think the ball movement on offense is the key. Our big wins we did that.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four