Off-season thread.

SoCal Dukie

Junior
Dec 3, 2016
400
222
0
Pay per view Pixel....Honestly no problems on my end! Happy Easter not only to you Pix, but SoCal as well!!

OFC

Wait a minute. If this gets PPV than I am in, although I am not training for anything. I'll show up, take the fall, and collect money if that works.

Happy Easter gents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious