TD, Barkley!!!!
68-yard run
68-yard run
Last edited:
what a BS PF call on Jalen Carter. That's embarrassing for the league
W Hurts in the tent is the fix in?Tom that’s three….. THREE weak PF calls today
W Hurts in the tent is the fix in?
Independent of the league maybe but independent of Draft Kings? Idk. I hope noti mean….. the concussion docs are independent. If the refs sent him off for nothing it would have been caught by the docs.
that said…..
I get the sneaking suspicion of a fix out there
Too bad we have this guy from THE Penn State University who is a man among boys
Iirc it was a designed run?Why Jalen runs with Saquon and his store of receivers is beyond me.
Please tell me you're not serious.Independent of the league maybe but independent of Draft Kings? Idk. I hope not
I hope it isn’t true. But there’s some BS going on today.Please tell me you're not serious.
SMH. You have to make them Earn it. Can’t let them go over the top on those plays. Have to answer hereTD, Commanders. McLaurin on the reception of 32 yards.
With the PAT, it's 21-14, Birds, with 6:46 left in the half
If the personal fouls are called evenly on both directions it would be swell.If the Eagles stop committing personal fouls, they might have a chance to hold on to this lead.
How do I like this about 20 more times.Maybe the Eagles should even this up by spearing Daniels in the head as he's going to the ground once or twice since apparently that's not a penalty.
I just woke up. Why is Pickett in!!!
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game