Who cares.....I never listen to the announcers.Clearly, favoring everything in USC’s direction.
They need to learn how to tackle first. So, so overrated.I wonder if the defense is getting tired of looking at the back of the USC's players running past them?
Our schedule to this point hasn't been very challenging.Seems we are getting exposed so far…
Riley is absolutely a better coach with better skill talent. That’s a double whammy for a Franklin team.very disappointing...almost any time where Franklin faces a team with some real talent or has to play in a semi-tough road environment his team too often underperforms...his teams usually have good half-time adjustments but i fear the coach across the field is just better
The irony of if all.You know PSU will be 13th (first team out) in the playoff decisions!
Yes, I’m not really surprised. I mean BG was a close game…Our schedule to this point hasn't been very challenging.
Lol. You guys are crazy. Duke hired him to lead their team, Indiana fired our current guy but we knew better.Not only did they run wild, they were literally incapable of passing.
They had a totally 1 dimensional offense, and they still won.
Lord, you’re an asshat. Go find another hobby.KOTELNICKI saved our offense!
I’d fire him on the TARMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE SUCKS!!!!!!
Yeah there is only one coach who has been behind every alleged bad coordinator.Lord, you’re an asshat. Go find another hobby.
But they are Michigan...the favored B1G child.Not only did they run wild, they were literally incapable of passing.
They had a totally 1 dimensional offense, and they still won.
That would be fun to watch.Fleming can return kicks (I guess). Maybe Allar needs to throw it end over end to him.
Yes, I disagree and so would any normal person.You disagree?
Many of the “bad coordinators” went on to become head coaches.Yeah there is only one coach who has been behind every alleged bad coordinator.
No one can match Lavar,,,,,Abdul Carter is no Lavar
Some were better than others. But to suggest that they all stunk, particularly Diaz, is crazy. Franklin is the only constant amongst all of them.Many of the “bad coordinators” went on to become head coaches.
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position