That's a couple of drops on crucial 3rd downs. Can't win that way.We can't win or compete if we can't catch on 3rd downs. Simple as that. Players make plays.
Damn. Both third down passes this halfh on the money, converted neither.
Margin of error is so small playing these guys . ..
Yeah otherwise he's probably in on that 3rd down pass.Guessing Mo Washington is hurt?
Instantly there's a 3 and out on a bad pass.I'm starting to get superstitious in my old age I guess. I'm outta here be back later...
I’ve gotta say, I’m impressed with the Defense today... holding up better than expected
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why