Betring were in Carolinas bracket or Oregon.
I would think they're sending Duke to Orefons bracket, but I'm not watching live. Would they stick them with UVA or AFAM, I mean UNC?
Well..I don't think we beat Baylor so that a sucky second round game for us.
Well..I don't think we beat Baylor so that a sucky second round game for us.
Well..I don't think we beat Baylor so that a sucky second round game for us.
You said we were done months ago, you also said we weren't a tourney team. Go away now
I'd be shocked if we're in the same bracket at Carolina. I think we're in the West region as the 4- or 5-seed.
Barkley is a human technical difficulty.
Also, listening to him say Iowa is priceless.
CBS needs to get a hook and pull him off the set
You didn't think we'd be a tourney team a month ago, either.
Nice job dj. Keep it up and you will be another Gary-7.OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6