Official OSU thread

hotterthanyourhusbandTU

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2003
3,210
1,620
61
To me, this is the first game where I can visually see a massive difference in size…at every position.

It’s a little alarming.

I hate the dunk show.

Kudos to SGC - Playing like a dawg.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nevadanatural

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,168
1,856
113
Streetball... flair around then chunk up a 3... basketball is a team game and this is not a team, yet. I hope the staff can make them into one by the time conference play comes around.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,248
16,420
113
If SGC can hold his temper, he plays harder than anyone. His mid range shot is not bad. Need better screens for Griffin. Sometimes when getting beat inside it is okay to play a zone for a while.
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,723
9,598
113
We are dreadfully thin inside this year. When is Nikita returning? He is not the solution but it would help a bit.
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,168
1,856
113
SGC just slapped an opposing player in the groin... and was ejected for the flagrant 2 foul
 

lawpoke87

Heisman
Dec 17, 2002
166,795
20,789
82
All these cheap shots are on video. Konkol is going to have to make a decision on him. All the refs know about him and it hurts the whole team.
He knows these games are all televised. Knows there are multiple cameras. Just don’t get it.
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,723
9,598
113
Far be it from me to get all worked up about Bryce Thompson getting smacked in the nuts. A knee during a rebound would be pretty good for example.

But that was downright crass, undisciplined and pointless.
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,168
1,856
113
Far be it from me to get all worked up about Bryce Thompson getting smacked in the nuts. A knee during a rebound would be pretty good for example.

But that was downright crass, undisciplined and pointless.
Wade Jenkins... dude had a knee brace, and he could get it under the big trying to back him down and do a n*t tap. Best in the business.
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,723
9,598
113
This season I think we just need to check our 3 %. Anything below 40% and you can pretty much assume a loss.
 
  • Like
Reactions: I.I.

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,248
16,420
113
That is at least 4 or 5 cheap shots by SGC this season. It wasn’t an accident. It will be interesting to see how Konkol, Dickson ,and Carson handle this.
 

'Cane-man

All-Conference
Mar 10, 2002
4,708
3,188
113
That is at least 4 or 5 cheap shots by SGC this season. It wasn’t an accident. It will be interesting to see how Konkol, Dickson ,and Carson handle this.
I don't think they should run him off yet. But this BS has got to stop now. Everyone is expendable.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'