Let's go!!! I had to miss a home dual for the first time in 10 years vs. Bellarmine, but we're back tonight! Go Hawks!
Link?Let's go!!! I had to miss a home dual for the first time in 10 years vs. Bellarmine, but we're back tonight! Go Hawks!
You’re trolling on an Iowa wrestling board on a Friday night. Sad.Drake Ayala #3???
Who’s he ahead of?
crookham, Byrd and davino all should be above him
Deluca beat a fringe qualifier 2-0 and is hurt lolPull DeLuca's RS and bench Peterson if he's going to wrestle like that all season. That was pathetic.
Block looks really solid. Love to see it.Yeah I think the 149 debate can be over.
Wonder if he can hold 149 next year?Never should have been a debate Block high AA candidate
Speaking of 149, whats up with Estrada? Is he even going at 49?
I would love to see him take 157I thought he was hurt and working his way back.
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 LHP/OF Henry Heller announces top five, talks Iowa visit
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
Hawkeye Report Football
Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa football players presser news and notes