Mo I get's his, Tanner Morgan looks like the second coming of Tim Rattay and the score is:
Minn - 38
Huskers - 9
Minn - 38
Huskers - 9
Spread now is +16.. People like the points in this one and are betting on the Huskers to cover..Doom and gloom.
No score prediction from me. I'll be surprised if we even threaten to cover...
Tanner Morgan has been getting worse since the Gophers went 11-2 in 2019..Minnesota sucks and always will. Ibrahim will get his 150 just like chase brown did. Im just hoping we can score some points. not going to make a prediction but Im not scared of an unranked minnesota team.
I've had a good year to date. Just house money at this point.
What'd you get it at?I've had a good year to date. Just house money at this point.
I’m guessing you’re a glass half empty kind of guy?The embarrassment is complete. Minnesota throws a pimp slap and Nebraska is their *****.
45 - 6
It would not take much.Hope I’m wrong, but this team looks ready to fold. 35-10 Minny.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC