Give it 25 minutes. We will get a hard hitting sideline report that it was a “lower leg injury”.Kent State's backup QB appears to injure his ankle. smh
I guess we suckTenn 740 yds offense whole game, 541 yds offense first half
I guess we suck![]()
PSU had Beau in at QB, and Allar out at WR, but the 2-minute TO stopped the play
Did I say that? Nope. You said it. I just stated a fact.I guess we suck![]()
Eh, it's more been their special teams pinning us deep. 300 yards of offense, 18 first downs is not a bad first half. We've completely controlled the game, just been a bit methodical rather than purely explosiveI’ll say Kent state is a way better team than last week. They look strong on D
Well, I've stopped swearing.beautiful way to go into the half.
Their narrative might be....."PSU is the undoubtedly the dirtiest team in the NCAA. They knocked out Kent State's two QB's and didn't seem to care. They don't deserve a playoff spot".National media, probably: “Penn State had 1000 yards and 81 points against Kent State, but it was against their third string running back, so let’s push them down five spots in the polls.”
Their narrative might be....."PSU is the undoubtedly the dirtiest team in the NCAA. They knocked out Kent State's two QB's and didn't seem to care. They don't deserve a playoff spot".![]()
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?