Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Shadow99

Oct 25, 2021
Okay Mrs. Franklin. You don’t have to reply to everyone, your feelings on the matter are known.
With all due respect the posters to which he is responding are already nearing double digits of posting the same thing over and over in just this one thread alone…🤷🏽‍♂️

ManxomeLion

Aug 24, 2017
I'm glad they're WILLING to run Clifford, good indication he's healthy and keeps the defense honest. That said, negative plays kill so many drives for the offense.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I was so unmotivated to watch the game, due to the absurd contract, I just tuned in. That Dotson guy is good.

Perhaps it's just me, but the amount, length, or pretty much anything else in a coach's contract is a non-issue to me. I don't care what they make, and I'm pretty sure that they don't care what I make. It certainly has no impact on my thoughts or interest in PSU.

HarrisburgDave

Oct 29, 2021
Perhaps it's just me, but the amount, length, or pretty much anything else in a coach's contract is a non-issue to me. I don't care what they make, and I'm pretty sure that they don't care what I make. It certainly has no impact on my thoughts or interest in PSU.
Absurd we are burdened with this coach.

grinagrin

Oct 25, 2021
The only problem I have with it is his buyout after a couple years. He’s basically too expensive to ever be fired.

Reactions: Psu00

bfpsu

Nov 6, 2021
Captain obvious here but if you can’t even give an appearance of a running game…that last series MSU came with a well delayed blitz and almost crushed Clifford….
Just try and hang in there with field position (Stout is a monster) and hope for the best

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Dotson could have the game of his life today against this MSU D in the snow.