Official PSU - Oregon '25 Game thread

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,595
5,416
113
We knew the offense was going to be different. We knew the gimmicks were coming. And I don’t like the gimmicks.

Just wait until we see what they do off the Pena jet sweep later in the game … will it be a straight reverse? A pass back to Allar to throw downfield? Both those things?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Paws057 and FTLPSU

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,472
4,139
113
Honestly, if anyone still thinks the problem is anyone other than the OC I don't know what to say
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,472
4,139
113
Kind of what I expected so far but I was optimistic our offensive gameplan would have adapted after last year but...
 

FK3JM

Senior
Oct 31, 2021
227
477
63
I’m not going to miss Drew Shelton. That kid sucks. In fact - both guards suck
 

FTLPSU

Senior
Aug 3, 2007
937
912
93
We knew the offense was going to be different. We knew the gimmicks were coming. And I don’t like the gimmicks.

Just wait until we see what they do off the Pena jet sweep later in the game … will it be a straight reverse? A pass back to Allar to throw downfield? Both those things?
I saw same thing that’s a set up play for,later
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,543
69,184
113
3rd down, OL gives a lot of time, and Allar completes to Singleton for a 1st down

We're moving the ball on this drive
 

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,083
4,427
113
Lack of a downfield passing game. Again. Blame Allar. Blame the receivers. Blame the oline. Blame the OC.
Doesn't matter...same result
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?