I did get to see film on the pass interference called early in our game yesterday.Can one of you tell me why option teams are always allowed to have a fullback/wing moving before the snap? Never have I seen it called.
Moving towards the LOS.Moving, as in "forward" before the snap? That's a foul and should be called every time. Moving, as in being 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage, and only 1 player going parallel or away from the line of scrimmage? That is legal.
without actually seeing it I would say no, unless he did something else to impede the receiver. Just slowing down is nothing
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 7 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Inside Chicagoland four-star LB Jameer Miles’ pivotal first Notre Dame visit
K-State Online Football Recruiting
What Taylen Washington brings to Kansas State
CaneSport football recruiting
Five-star EDGE Kameron McGee, nation's No. 2 ranked recruit, is 'very high' on Miami