This is the WORST officiating I have ever seen. They just let Michigan player mug the Iowa players and never call a foul.
Hasnt that been the case in most women's games the past few years, poor officiatingThis is the WORST officiating I have ever seen. They just let Michigan player mug the Iowa players and never call a foul.
It has been the case, but since when do they justHasnt that been the case in most women's games the past few years, poor officiating
Oh my gawd. I'm so sick of getting ready to watch a basketball game only to be forced to endure a combination of wrestling, MMA and rugby. The officials let that game get completely outta hand, and it made for a miserable experience. The only consolation for me is that our Iowa Hawkeyes, figuratively, told the officials and the Michigan Thugarines they were mad as hell and weren't gonna take it anymore. The result:This is the WORST officiating I have ever seen. They just let Michigan player mug the Iowa players and never call a foul.
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Hawkeye Report Football
Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions