Oh Grayson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormyone42

Senior
Aug 5, 2004
2,447
502
0
So I'm 5 rows behind Duke bench, Grayson blatantly trips opposing guard, screams F--- toward bench & throws a full blown temper tantrum when T is called. Very nice for all the families in attendance.

K must suspend him, Grayson is embarrassing the program.

I was 8 rows back and my wife said I can't believe he did that. He was out of hand for a few minutes there. Hate it for him and the team but he does need to sit a while.
 

timo0402

Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
13,868
13,709
57
Locking this thread as we move to the Grayson suspended indefinitely thread. Please be respectful in your posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves