I don’t watch basketball and don’t know but I know he wil;l be fired if he loses just like all the restYeah Hiring Ben as basketball coach was so bad lol
Figures The ONE time they throw the flag, we don't need it....Throw a damn flag on holding.... WTF
It is absolutely unacceptable.I mean the offense is embarrassing. It’s unacceptable.
Beth to the rescue!
And then another questionable call by coach Day going and flubbing 4th and 1.Thanks OSU for throwing deep down the sideline when you needed 1 yard on 3rd down.
Hawkeye Report Football
FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Hank Brown pass attempt from the game against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football News and Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes loss to Ohio State