OK A&M game thread

Dobsie

Heisman
Jul 11, 2011
60,355
12,325
93
And it doesn't matter you don't keep a bad coach just because you think you can't get another coach.

The last I saw you paid all of your assistant 400,000.

If your couch is paid the 73rd best, and his assistants have a budget of 400,000 what coach do you convince to come thats better than the current one here?

I didn't say to keep him I asked who do you bring in thats better for the same pay?

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/coach

I think Littrell would be the logical choice, but how much do you pay to leave that gig? His assistants make $1.7 million.
 
Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
917
557
93
The last I saw you paid all of your assistant 400,000.

If your couch is paid the 73rd best, and his assistants have a budget of 400,000 what coach do you convince to come thats better than the current one here?

I didn't say to keep him I asked who do you bring in thats better for the same pay?

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/coach

And my reply is you bring in a coach that brings a level of excitement with the donors that can get more money.
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,448
6,636
113
They need a stop on this possession. Field position has not been good for us.
 

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
We’re going to come out of this game leading the nation in penalties. Piss poor discipline, and we all know who that’s on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tulsafanzz

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
Just when you think they’ve pulled their heads out it’s another bonehead penalty.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,463
7,960
113
I hate giving up on a drive like that. Run the clock down and take a shot downfield. I guess I shouldn’t complain about a 21-20 halftime lead.
 

cmullinsTU

All-American
Dec 19, 2006
10,194
8,299
78
First halftime lead over OSU since 1998!!!! And we get the ball back in the 2nd half!!!

Not a big fan of letting the 1:18 of the 1st half expire.

After some terrible miscues early on the defense has really stepped up and mostly shut down a VERY TALENTED offense in the 2nd quarter.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss