OK breweries?

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
Yes. I believe they are still limited to 4.0% ABV until the newly passed law takes effect in Oct 2018. Maybe JD can chime in on that last point.

With the Passage of SB424, Breweries can sell full strength beer direct to the consumer at their brewery taprooms....for on site or off site consumption.

In OKC, Anthem, Roughtail, Mustang, Elk Valley, and Twisted Spike all sell growlers of strong beer. COOP sells "crowlers" which are 32 oz cans they seal upon demand.
 

WCPoke

Senior
May 29, 2001
108,518
401
0
With the Passage of SB424, Breweries can sell full strength beer direct to the consumer at their brewery taprooms....for on site or off site consumption.

In OKC, Anthem, Roughtail, Mustang, Elk Valley, and Twisted Spike all sell growlers of strong beer. COOP sells "crowlers" which are 32 oz cans they seal upon demand.
That's awesome. Nice to see some progress.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,524
113
In Tulsa, Marshall, Elgin Park (Marshall's brew pub), Prairie Brew Pub and American Solera (Prairie founder Chase Healey's new venture) all sell growlers for sure.
 

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
405 in Norman as well.

Several opening in OKC in the first half of the year too.
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,879
63
I highly recommend it. They have a chocolate habanero stout that is delicious on tap. They were allegedly going to sell it in cans in the store but I've not seen it.

I've wondered about that beer. I had it at a fundraiser and hoped I would see it in stores at some point. Really solid beer.
 

giddyup

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,840
1,189
61
In Tulsa, Marshall, Elgin Park (Marshall's brew pub), Prairie Brew Pub and American Solera (Prairie founder Chase Healey's new venture) all sell growlers for sure.

Dead armadillo in Tulsa has a tap/tasting room and fills growlers, east side of downtown on 4th I think
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4