Ok Go

Chillwell

All-American
Jun 16, 2001
85,053
7,354
0
So... I love these guys. I'm sure many of you are familiar with them; but for those who are not, I thought I'd post some of their videos. I understand their style of music ain't for everybody, but damn...their videos are cool... and most all of them are one-shots.

Here's one of their newest...F Gravity:


Brilliant:


For all you dog lovers:


For all you geometry fans:


Maybe my personal favorite:
 

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
Their videos make me laugh, but I have to listen with the sound on mute.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,593
49,997
113
Love their videos. Like the song "Here is goes again". They are extremely creative and clever. But, other than the 1 song, I can't get excited about their music.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight