Gotta admit that there is one dome that I hate as well. Congrats big fella! Go and make us proud in the league and thanks for the memories.Originally posted by RanDEVILman:
How selfish.... this is why I hate one and domes... they only give us 1 championship, then they are done. The nerve.
Well the NBA game is becoming more and more about the perimeter and less about having a dominant big man. So I could see why on talent he should be #1, but based on value, he may slide a bit in the draft. No doubt, he'll get drafted high and get paid to live out his dream.Originally posted by Koubek for Prez:
Interesting that some mock drafts have him as low as 3 now. Karl Towns is a very good player, but I think any NBA team is crazy to pass on Jah. He has some room to improve his defense and foul shooting, but his athletic ability and offensive skill is off the charts for his age.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6