OKC restaurants

kjcba8101

Senior
Dec 9, 2007
2,259
606
0
wife and I are going to a thunder game tonight. I don't go to OKC often and need a dinner recommendation. Not necessarily looking for the most expensive place (doesn't have to be the cheapest either) but want something excellent and not boring.
 

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,623
20,882
113
Mickey Mantle's right in bricktown. Broadway 10 is another...10th and Broadway. That might be more festive. Both pricey.
 

Wally12

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
50,758
62,640
113
I have always really liked Iguana Mexican Grill off 9th & Broadway. It is more of a modern Mexican place. Great drinks and the fresh guac is awesome. Wish they hadn't gotten rid of the crab BLT tacos!
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers