Oklahoma State game thread

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
If you got no heat there is no use doing a heat check. I hope these guys are not getting triggered by the NBA logo to where they are trying to play bigger than they are
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,463
7,960
113
We’re trying to make the game hard rather than making it easy. We can’t let them get to far ahead.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
OSU has by far the best athletes and two McDonald All-Americans starting. If form holds we lose by 12-13. But OSU haS had some terrible games they should have won.
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,730
9,606
113
Just horrible performance both ends of the court.

I may have to change the channel soon.
 

astonmartin708_rivals

All-American
Apr 17, 2012
19,251
6,810
73
I know that Konkol believes in his man to man offense, but this team could really use some zone thrown in to vary up the tendency we're showing. It's pretty clear we've been game planned for.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
They are attempting too many 3’s and the ones they take are from the NBA line and not the college line. Go inside and draw the foul
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss