Okstate.com video

Old Number Nine

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
1,756
1,725
113
I may be slow but this is the first time I've heard of OSU Max. What do they have there for content? What's the cost? Is it worth it?
 

Old Number Nine

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
1,756
1,725
113
I just took a peek at it and there is quite a bit of wresling content under "Cowboy Rewind / Wrestling". A good list of videos on past champions going back through the seventies plus a few 60's, 50's and 40's but somehow they left out Sheets and Monday. Thats nuts. $8.99 a month seems kind of high, I could see it if all of the matches from the past were available. Those matches must be somewhere as I see somebody setting in a chair recorded every match, every year.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4