I don't do double-name posting, other than Cuyahoga Falls Eers and Tallmadgeers, and that is because of a computer glitch and it was the only way I could back on that board.CFE has a split personality.
????? If you're trying to out me, you're too late. I've never hidden who I am, my career, my love for my alma mater. If you're just curious, this isn't the place. It's for information about WVU sports, not personal chat between posters. Since you know my name you know how to contact me OFF this board. No one on here cares about you and I talking to each other.
It is jealousy.
Any person Greggy, MichiganHerd, Rootcanal and the fake Ohio State fan go after are usually someone who brings the truth to this message board.
please don't involve me with your lies. I actually respect someone who continues to live life to the fullest, and by all accounts, CFE seems to be doing so. Why don't you follow his lead, attempt to keep up, and be at least half the fan he is. Hell, you're not even a Texas fan, but that's the cheap boring life you pretend to live.It is jealousy.
Any person Greggy, MichiganHerd, Rootcanal and the fake Ohio State fan go after are usually someone who brings the truth to this message board.
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
WV Sports Football
Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
WV Sports
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State