Thank you for posting this article. Aaron Breitman has IMO written one of the best articles I've ever read on a Rutgers BB coach and the team's overall outlook. Well done!
Rusojo isn't impressed.
And I assume Ash to? JKI’d run through a brick wall for Pike.
Are there really people that thought EJ should have been given another year? That's shocking. I can't imagine watching his teams and thinking they were well coached in anyway. It was painful to watchStill may be a few posters that believe EJ should have been given another year, considering the injuries, etc, but his teams were unwatchable. No question Pike has the qualities necessary to make us competitive in the B1G, and his teams play hard. Still seem to be a few posters that agonize over every recruit that doesn't come here, even though we have not much to offer yet, and remain somewhat downbeat. The article was actually pretty balanced--not fawning and gushing and assigning A's all over the place. We are still a work in progress, it notes, but the culture has come a long way in two seasons.
TL
Are there really people that thought EJ should have been given another year? That's shocking. I can't imagine watching his teams and thinking they were well coached in anyway. It was painful to watch
Are there really people that thought EJ should have been given another year? That's shocking. I can't imagine watching his teams and thinking they were well coached in anyway. It was painful to watch
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead