I will never come back to this site...ever. Unauthorized withdrawal of my money without notice. A bait and switch crooked company. FO
Ben pinned a thread with details.Yeah wait I think I signed up for the annual one. Aren’t I supposed to get a subscription to the Athletic? How do I get that now?
They send emails alerting you to the renewal with the option to cancel before the renewal date triggers the withdrawal.I will never come back to this site...ever. Unauthorized withdrawal of my money without notice. A bait and switch crooked company. FO
Edit: ah. Only checked the subscriber benefits thread. See the other one as well. Thanks!Ben pinned a thread with details.
I canceled my $1 subscription before today and then got an email for 50% off renewal this morning.You literally agreed to a year subscription starting on November 1st when you signed up for the site unless you canceled before. There was no way to get access without it.
low iq postI will never come back to this site...ever. Unauthorized withdrawal of my money without notice. A bait and switch crooked company. FO
I’m keeping that in mind when mine expires in January. Got a 3 month extension due to my having just renewed with 247 in May.I canceled my $1 subscription before today and then got an email for 50% off renewal this morning.. Thanks On3!
So you got financially penalized if you let it ride through? The charge didn't piss me off given what I signed up for, but that definitely does lol.I canceled my $1 subscription before today and then got an email for 50% off renewal this morning.. Thanks On3!
Yea that’s bsSo you got financially penalized if you let it ride through? The charge didn't piss me off given what I signed up for, but that definitely does lol.
Not angry like this other guy, but I definitely didn’t get an email reminder that my first payment was processing yesterday. It did seem a tad unusualThey send emails alerting you to the renewal with the option to cancel before the renewal date triggers the withdrawal.
Dang, I guess I was a sucker in that regard. You won't get The Athletic, but I'm sure that is not a deal breaker for you!I canceled my $1 subscription before today and then got an email for 50% off renewal this morning.. Thanks On3!
Yeah, same for me....just saw the charge.Not angry like this other guy, but I definitely didn’t get an email reminder that my first payment was processing yesterday. It did seem a tad unusual
Hmm, that is unusual. If you didn’t intend to renew, I’d dispute with their customer service. I’m sure they would refund if asked.Not angry like this other guy, but I definitely didn’t get an email reminder that my first payment was processing yesterday. It did seem a tad unusual
Hah definitely not necessaryHmm, that is unusual. If you didn’t intend to renew, I’d dispute with their customer service. I’m sure they would refund if asked.
SameI canceled my $1 subscription before today and then got an email for 50% off renewal this morning.. Thanks On3!
You are unhinged and wrong.I will never come back to this site...ever. Unauthorized withdrawal of my money without notice. A bait and switch crooked company. FO
Inside Carolina Football
Senate Passes Protect College Sports Act; What It Means for UNC
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
'They're All Straight Shooters' -- Michael Malone, UNC Staff Show Tar Heel Fit to Asa Montgomery During Official Visit
Inside Carolina Football
Bill Belichick Backs Billy Edwards Jr. Amid UNC’s Passing Game Struggles
Inside Carolina Football
Monday Staff Insider: Giving UNC the Best Chance for Success
Inside Carolina Football
Carolina Football Bye Week Intel