On3 Subscription Renewal question

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
Hey there. Oct 1 was the magical date when the old board moved to the new board. I signed up for the $1 for the year. Do I need the subscription to continue reading and posting here. Well, I know I can read as an unregistered User. Can I still post if I cancel the subscription.

Thank You

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Hey there. Oct 1 was the magical date when the old board moved to the new board. I signed up for the $1 for the year. Do I need the subscription to continue reading and posting here. Well, I know I can read as an unregistered User. Can I still post if I cancel the subscription.

Thank You
I post and I’m cheap af, never paid a dime.

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021

Thank You
The McA board is free. You'll need the subscription to read/post in the Lions Den as well as access premium content.

Oct 12, 2021
I post and I’m cheap af, never paid a dime.
I'm cheap af too.

Animated GIF

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021
Why would anyone pay to access the Lions Den when you got free 24/7 access to the AKB right here?

Reactions: NittPicker

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
Interesting. I also sent a note to the On3 support desk. This was their response:

1664561559621.png

Reactions: 91Joe95

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Interesting. I also sent a note to the On3 support desk. This was their response:

View attachment 240075
Notice the “and.” If the note had said “or,” that would have created a false statement. The “and” incorporates “view premium content,” which you need to pay for.

Last edited:

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
Notice the “and.” If the note had said “or,” that would have created a false statement. The “and” incorporates “view premium content,” which you need to pay for.
Yes, I did notice that when I read it. The response is very misleading and is begging someone to fall for it. especially when the question(s) I asked were:

"Do I need the subscription to be able to post as a member of the McAndrews forum? My subscription is about to renew and I don't want to pay $99 just for that forum."

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, I did notice that when I read it. The response is very misleading and is begging someone to fall for it. especially when the question(s) I asked were:

"Do I need the subscription to be able to post as a member of the McAndrews forum? My subscription is about to renew and I don't want to pay $99 just for that forum."
Yeah, you’re absolutely correct, it’s misleading. They have a job to do, though, and it’s up to the individuals to do their due diligence. Yours was to raise this question to the board.

Alphabets

Oct 12, 2021
I paid the $1, marked in Google calendar the renewal date and will cancel my premium subscription a day or so prior to that date. That's basically what I do with every subscription service to track. Easy peasy.

Reactions: LionJim

Alphabets

Oct 12, 2021
I just canceled, when I did, it offered 2 more months for free. I canceled anyway so I wouldn't forget.
Use my Google calendar trick above ;)

Good to know, hope I receive the same in a week or so, I'll bite.