Again, not what I voted for.
Again, not what I voted for.
Wait, you didn’t vote for securing the border? Going all-in on energy development and lower taxes?
WTF did you vote for then?
You sure? Or are you projecting?I voted for 12 appropriation bills each year, passed at regular interval and regular order. I also voted for deportation, which was a word left out of the text from Trump.
Lawmakers will be given a take it or leave it 10,000 page omnibus at the last minute, as always, it's just the "good side" doing it now.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10