ONE YEAR TILL INAUGURATION DAY!

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
The USA is next…

Under the fog of war, Ukraine cancels its 2024 presidential elections.

The Zelensky-led government has transformed the country into a totalitarian dictatorship, as there is no semblance of a liberal democracy left in Ukraine.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
He can’t even run his own household, let alone a country..

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Haley is 18 points ahead of Biden and fund raises better than Trump. Trump trails Biden by 4 points. I would go with Trump. Don't blame election fraud this time please
You’re absolutely crazy.. there is no world where biden polls ahead of trump in any swing states.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
You’re absolutely crazy.. there is no world where biden polls ahead of trump in any swing states.
Lets re run the man who ended Roe vs Wade. Has there been a single state election that support this

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Lets re run the man who ended Roe vs Wade. Has there been a single state election that support this
Keep trying. Let’s run the guy who’s put tranny sexual orientation into schools, or maybe the guy who’s let in 10M undocumented and unvetted ”illegal”immigrants in? Perhaps the guy who lied about the vax and masks? The guy who wrecked the economy?

Run the guy with the lowest ever approval rating at this point in his presidency (lower than even Trump).

Reactions: Ride Fly

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Keep trying. Let’s run the guy who’s put tranny sexual orientation into schools, or maybe the guy who’s let in 10M undocumented and unvetted ”illegal”immigrants in? Perhaps the guy who lied about the vax and masks? The guy who wrecked the economy?

Run the guy with the lowest ever approval rating at this point in his presidency (lower than even Trump).
I have to agree with you, the democrats are gifting a win. pretty much anyone other than Trump would win. But stick with Trump, he owns the republican party. People will vote for Trump because if you don't he says you will rot in hell.

mngtscrwdup

Sep 30, 2017
I will vote for Nikki if I get a chance. If the choice is Biden VS Trump I will vote for democracy. Elections are important. If you can't honor an election you should not be in public office.
"Honor an election" - do you only see black and white? The Gore-Bush election went to the Supreme Court for a decision and both sides did their best to fight to win. Clinton claims that the election was stolen from her. Trump believed that the election was stolen and it probably was "stolen" if you really had the ability to look at all those mail-in ballots and determine validity. There was a recent survey that demonstrated extensive illegal vote casting (mail in ballots for people who were no longer residents and filling out ballots for other people) But whether that is true or not, he had every right to fight to the end to try to win the election, it was incredibly tight. Do you want a President who is a doormat? No, you want a fighter who will fight for Americans.

What everyone should take away from every recent election is that we need a close look at our election system and whether it truly represents the will of the citizens of the country. For example, the census allocates representation by population, without excluding illegal aliens. This distorts the will of the citizens and should be corrected. I personally think that making voting more difficult will improve the results. You dont want a bunch of people voting who have minimal understanding of anything and merely vote for the candidate with the highest name recognition or just picking candidates by party. A low information voter is a bad vote and it actually increases the ability of rich people to win elections by merely spending more money (the advertising model). Our democracy ( or republic) should not be sold in the same way as toothpaste.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
"Honor an election" - do you only see black and white? The Gore-Bush election went to the Supreme Court for a decision and both sides did their best to fight to win. Clinton claims that the election was stolen from her. Trump believed that the election was stolen and it probably was "stolen" if you really had the ability to look at all those mail-in ballots and determine validity. There was a recent survey that demonstrated extensive illegal vote casting (mail in ballots for people who were no longer residents and filling out ballots for other people) But whether that is true or not, he had every right to fight to the end to try to win the election, it was incredibly tight. Do you want a President who is a doormat? No, you want a fighter who will fight for Americans.

What everyone should take away from every recent election is that we need a close look at our election system and whether it truly represents the will of the citizens of the country. For example, the census allocates representation by population, without excluding illegal aliens. This distorts the will of the citizens and should be corrected. I personally think that making voting more difficult will improve the results. You dont want a bunch of people voting who have minimal understanding of anything and merely vote for the candidate with the highest name recognition or just picking candidates by party. A low information voter is a bad vote and it actually increases the ability of rich people to win elections by merely spending more money (the advertising model). Our democracy ( or republic) should not be sold in the same way as toothpaste.
Gore Bush was decided by under 500 votes. Nice comparison

mngtscrwdup

Sep 30, 2017

The Republican party will wake up this election and "harvest" votes in the same way as Democrats, with mail-in ballots. It is simple logic, a significant portion of people who intend to vote on election day will simply fail to make it to the polls or maybe the polling stations will "malfunction" in critical counties, due to some issue and their vote is lost. Mail in ballots give people many days to cast their vote so you maximize your votes.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Haley is 18 points ahead of Biden and fund raises better than Trump. Trump trails Biden by 4 points. I would go with Trump. Don't blame election fraud this time please

You’re a liberal democRAT idiot, and my entertainment. Keep posting.

🖕😎

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Looks like he’s a couple years past his expiration date. Hard to get past the muted exuberance shown by the crowd.

• Sad
Reactions: Trojan JST

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
The Republican party will wake up this election and "harvest" votes in the same way as Democrats, with mail-in ballots. It is simple logic, a significant portion of people who intend to vote on election day will simply fail to make it to the polls or maybe the polling stations will "malfunction" in critical counties, due to some issue and their vote is lost. Mail in ballots give people many days to cast their vote so you maximize your votes.
Forget policy.

So it boils down to…

can the repubs cheat, better than the liberal democRATs.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Is this another world wide conspiracy to keep Trump from winning. You have to admit is makes MAGA look stupid

Nah. All I have to admit is stuff like this makes you look stupid. You were right up front calling for the shutdown and isolating kids a couple years ago and as I remember you even called for unvaxed people to be banned from medical care.

Reactions: Ride Fly

Latest posts