That was one of the greatest onside kicks I’ve ever seen. That crazy spin ate them up.
I'll go one better. I'm 68 years old and have seen a lot of onside kicks and that was the best one I have ever seen hands down! That should be how we try our onside kicks going forward. Even if the opponent knows it's coming, I feel it may be close to a 50-50 shot to get the ball.That was one of the greatest onside kicks I’ve ever seen. That crazy spin ate them up.
What a shame we didn't follow through and make it a Top Ten highlight finish with a victory.That was one of the greatest onside kicks I’ve ever seen. That crazy spin ate them up.
Kinda like trying to chase down a squirrel. Even if you get a hand on it there is just not an easy way to control it.I'll go one better. I'm 68 years old and have seen a lot of onside kicks and that was the best one I have ever seen hands down! That should be how we try our onside kicks going forward. Even if the opponent knows it's coming, I feel it may be close to a 50-50 shot to get the ball.
I've never seen a dropkick onside kick before.
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina at Florida | Saturday Six Pack
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
Coming off recent South Carolina visit, it's commitment day for five-star Gamecock target
GamecockCentral Baseball
Baseball Insider: What we're hearing after South Carolina's first scrimmage win over High Point
TheBigSpur
Carolina Gameday | Saturday morning speed read | South Carolina at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Florida getting healthier ahead of South Carolina showdown