Open Apology from a UK fan

Ramsey Rocket

Jan 5, 2016
We literally might be the dumbest fanbase in the country. We have idiots talking smack to you guys after we got humiliated by Oakland, I’m a UK season ticket holder, love the Cats and feel like I know ball a little. I loved watching your team play. You guys deserved to be in the final four but it’s hard to overcome officials that let a 7’4 center get away with murder on defense and setting up a tent in the lane on offense. It’s crazy! Ya’ll are knocking on the final four door, you will kick it down soon. A lot sooner than we’ll get back there as long as we let Cal stay in charge.

VolsVF91

Aug 25, 2022
We literally might be the dumbest fanbase in the country. We have idiots talking smack to you guys after we got humiliated by Oakland, I’m a UK season ticket holder, love the Cats and feel like I know ball a little. I loved watching your team play. You guys deserved to be in the final four but it’s hard to overcome officials that let a 7’4 center get away with murder on defense and setting up a tent in the lane on offense. It’s crazy! Ya’ll are knocking on the final four door, you will kick it down soon. A lot sooner than we’ll get back there as long as we let Cal stay in charge.
Nice To Meet You Shake Hands GIF by Amazon Prime Video

DaisyVol89

Apr 5, 2024
Apology accepted