Let's kick some Longhorn arse!
8pm Go Cards!!
8pm Go Cards!!
He's really settled in and looksForbes is pitching great. All he needs is some offensive help.
I would equate Mac's pain level of moving a Senior out of the lineup to getting a root canal. LolShocker. Can’t get it done. Swings through a breaking pitch. Just poor plate discipline. Bring on Pike.
That last pitch started outside the zone.Same poor plate discipline. Just hacks away hoping for contact. Just sad.
There's my guy!PIKE!! Tells me all I need to know for the rest of weekend. That is clutch.
We've been down this road before...more than once. His leash is shorter because there are guys ready to take his spot. It's up to him..wouldn’t be too hard on King, but he can’t stay in that spot and not produce. It is that simple.
King struck out '5' times.Thanks to all of you who posted; I was not even aware we were playing yesterday.
I went down the list of comments and it was like I was there. One takeaway; EK Jr must have disappointed, but Lucas delivered?
Mac trying to see how he bounces back. We've been down this road. Read my post about root canals.EKj in the lineup again WTF?
Cardinal Sports Football
What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players
Cardinal Sports Football
Jeff Brohm: Louisville football has to 'look in the mirror' after loss to NC State
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville football sufferes another disappointing close loss
Cardinal Sports Football
Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. NC State