order has been restored

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
In 2010 Nike had an add that said Order has been restored, and it had the pitchfork with a fourth fork on it. Has anyone seen one like that for this year.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
We have now.



OFC
 

DevilDJ

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2001
9,580
2,223
0
The story on that Nike ad went like this...Nike made some t-shirts with that pitchfork on it after the Butler game. They made some for team personnel and there were plans to mass-produce some for public sale. Word was Roy got wind of it and blew his top. unx being a Nike school too , he took exception to the implication. Honestly , I never saw any confirmation of Roy's tirade but being the ultra thin-skinned little turd he is , it's certainly believable. All that said , at the time , a poster on another forum offered to make a limited supply withOUT the Nike "swoosh" of course.. He worked in the print shop/silk screen business if memory serves. Anyway , I was fortunate enough to purchase a shirt. Loved wearin' that one.
 
Oct 7, 2004
11,113
724
0
Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
We have now.



OFC
ODD - What are the chances of you using your photoshop skills into making this into a 1920 x 1080 high-res wallpaper? I know you've got mad skills!!!!!!
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
K-ville, I couldn't find any hi res donors, or anything exactly like the original...but I built one from the ground up. It's not perfect because I had to rebuild a pitchfork from scratch elements...and I couldn't find the original font either, but I substituted one that is pretty nice. It is 1920 by 1080. I made two of them...one with the numbers of the championships on the fork and one without. At least these are not blurry like the original. Hope they'll will be okay.




OFC
 

DevilDJ

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2001
9,580
2,223
0
Can't find it but there's a variation of the original "Order Has Been Restored" image. Saw it somewhere on-line after the Butler game. It depicts the same pitchfork only with a tiny prong extending downward and forward from the lowest rung to total FOUR prongs. Like I said,haven't been able to find it but it did exist.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6