Oregon State Game thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Might want to start guarding #1. Hit three straight threes. Good energy tonight though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,836
6,600
113
I wish Haith would reserve Haywood’s minutes for the final 30 seconds of the game when we are ahead by 50.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,836
6,600
113
ESPN using COVID remote announcing even after COVID. Worse for the quality of announcing, but saves them $.
And they pass the savings on to the schools in the conference.

I really like Dalger. I wish he’d get Haywood’s minutes.
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,969
4,613
113
It’s obvious KES & Haywood like to pass to each other. While KES is playing much better the last 2 games, the KES-Haywood 2 man game isn’t getting us anywhere.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,847
5,724
113
Going in tied at half. Hopefully we can pick it up in the second half
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,969
4,613
113
I’ll take a tie at halftime. If Horne & Griffin can get hot in the second half, we could pull the upset.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
We played night and day harder in the first half compared to our first two games. Seems like this happens every year. Why do we need to lose games to understand we need to play hard?
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
Good and bad both that first half. Too many turnovers but we’re fighting hard for boards. Griffin our leading scorer in the half with 7 and Special K has 6 boards.
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,969
4,613
113
Nothing hurts attendance like sending the fans home with a loss, especially a frustrating loss.

We’re doing that way too often in basketball and football.
 
  • Like
Reactions: URedskin54

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Rebounding is great. Dalger is strong in there. OSU without corner threes would be down 10.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas