My family of 4 will be there. Talk about lazy, I've never understood how TU fans do not make the easy drive to Mabee and take that arena over. Especially now that ORU is down. But TU can't seem to get people in their own building let alone someone else's.
Like, you have to walk like, across a whole parking lot and like, that makes me tired just thinking about it. They should like, uh, have like free valet or something so I don't have to like, walk. So dumb. I would never go there where they actually expect that people should like, walk, like errrmahgawd....
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss