OT: 2025 NFL Draft Thread

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,575
20,561
113
Already a trade! Jacksonville going to the #2 spot. Don't understand them giving up their #1 in 2026 to move up 3 positions. Hmm.....
 

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,575
20,561
113
Wonder how the Giants are going to f'up the 3rd pick and miss out on Carter. LOL!
 

T2Kplus20

Heisman
May 1, 2007
32,575
20,561
113
Darn. I wanted Mason Graham for my Raiders (to play next to Max Crosby), but getting Jeanty or the next OT would be fine.
 

ashokan

Heisman
May 3, 2011
25,325
19,690
0
Carter called "next Micah Parsons" and Dallas still losing.
NYGs cant block and their QBs have been fading fossils their last seasons
I like Carter as player but not at #3 in 2025
Safety pick
 

voltz99

Junior
Sep 25, 2015
380
248
43
Carter called "next Micah Parsons" and Dallas still losing.
NYGs cant block and their QBs have been fading fossils their last seasons
I like Carter as player but not at #3 in 2025
Safety pick


Right. Nobody ever won the super bowl with a good DE. Sarcasm.
 

ashokan

Heisman
May 3, 2011
25,325
19,690
0
Not happy with Jets pick.

I wanted Warren !
I wish the NYGs got him - or the Texas OL Kelvin Banks.
NYGs were 30th for scoring last year and they did nothing in first to help that - even the TEs would have been better picks imo
 

RUGuitarMan1

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2021
2,632
4,159
73
Good pick by the Jets, they need a RT and got the best in the draft. I would have been good with Membou, Warren or Graham. All positions of need. Interesting that Loveland the TE from Mich went over Warren. Loveland is really athletic, a little more in the Brock Bowers mold.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ashokan

ashokan

Heisman
May 3, 2011
25,325
19,690
0
At #3? Maybe in a trade down as he is an excellent player
Warren had 19 TDs the past two seasons when defenses knew they had to stop him.
I don't pay too too much attention to draft order in top range.
MItch Trubisky was #2 and Mahomes was #10
I don't even know if Mitch is still in NFL
Kelce was a 3rd round TE
Warren is a lock to be great outside of bad injury - could be the new Kelce.


 

GSGS

Heisman
Aug 2, 2001
29,185
23,458
113
Not happy with Jets pick.

I wanted Warren !
I was hoping that the Jets would pick Warren, if only because one could then say that both the Giants and Jets selected the best Pedophile Supporter available, LOL!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: czxqa

ashokan

Heisman
May 3, 2011
25,325
19,690
0
Lmao. Parsons has 52.5 sacks in his first 4 years. One cannot blame the Cowboys sucking on him.
Nope.
But how many TDs did Parsons score?
Sacks are nice but if the offense sucks like NYGs (30th for points) having a lot of sacks wont matter much.
NYGs gave-up a 2000 yd RB who was finally able to run behind a good OL.
OL is the straw that stirs the drink and few teams can block well anymore

Funny guy doing draft broadcast

 
  • Like
Reactions: RuSnp

ClassOf02v.2

Heisman
Sep 30, 2010
13,958
15,558
103
Giants take Dart. Pick has Mara written all over it….Ole Miss QB (Eli’s alma mater).

I dunno….are we certain Dart wouldn’t have still been on the board for the Giants’ 2nd round pick? Not a terrible trade up to get what you really want, but is Dart that? I guess we’ll see.
 
  • Like
Reactions: T2Kplus20
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
  2. 02 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  3. 03 The Knight Report Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals which teams could be in danger of falling in Week 5