OT: Ace Frehley dead

BadgerPete

Junior
Dec 22, 2013
1,063
277
83
Back in the 70's, our Catholic Nuns told us it was a sin to follow Kiss and their music.

In retrospect, I totally agree. Their music was sinfully awful. Great stage presence though.

RIP: Ace
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cruel Halo

redwine65

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2010
10,918
2,203
113
in 6th grade I had one of them 4'x 7' zeppelin posters....my 2 cousins had 1 nugent and 1 kiss poster the same size...
thats how I would rank em , zeppelin > nugent > kiss
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced