OT: Amazon Prime Thursday Night Game

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
Colors were great but the video just seemed off, sometimes shaky. Glad nothing froze and pixelated like it did on Hulu and Fubo when I tried to use them to replace cable.

Although, whoever that woman half time announcer was, she didn't look/sound like she wanted to be there.

Reactions: Hlstone

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
I wonder what the viewership was for this game versus what would have been expected on regular TV.

CyphaPSU

Oct 25, 2021
Thoughts on Herbstreit with a permanent role as an NFL commentator?

I think he's pretty good at his job and thought he paired well with the ancient but legendary Al Michaels.

Reactions: PSUJam

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
Thoughts on Herbstreit with a permanent role as an NFL commentator?

I think he's pretty good at his job and thought he paired well with the ancient but legendary Al Michaels.
I am okay with Herbie doing Pro Games with Al Michaels. I was happy it wasn't Collingsworth like the Sunday night game, he just doesn't shut up and his voice is annoying.

Reactions: Cigarowl

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
It was a bit odd when Herbie inferred that he'd never been to Arrowhead Stadium before.

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
I have not yet splurged to get Amazon Prime.
However, my thoughts is that this is/was a poor decision. For the nfl I guess it was great because they received beaucoup bucks. I think more people than not have prime. I’m sure the counter is that this is the future so get used to it. 🙄