OT: Anyone have a fear of birds?

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021

Reactions: ODShowtime

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
I have a terrible fear of birds. My Boys were laughing because a Robin made a nest on our front door wreath. This morning I opened the door and it flew in the house. I locked myself in a bedroom as it took them and mom about twenty minutes to get it out.
Only on the golf course… I never make any!!

Reactions: Mr. Potter

slwlion01

Jul 24, 2023
I have a terrible fear of birds. My Boys were laughing because a Robin made a nest on our front door wreath. This morning I opened the door and it flew in the house. I locked myself in a bedroom as it took them and mom about twenty minutes to get it out.
Just Skuas. They are mean. lol

Oct 12, 2021
I have a terrible fear of birds. My Boys were laughing because a Robin made a nest on our front door wreath. This morning I opened the door and it flew in the house. I locked myself in a bedroom as it took them and mom about twenty minutes to get it out
Tennis Racket would be my weapon of choice. Wouldn't want the thing crapping all over the house. Sole reason I don't have a bird feeder anymore, I feed them and they crap all over my deck, patio, and hot tub. Filthy animals them robins.
Funny thing but robins don’t feed at bird feeders. Unless I missed something all these years.

Last edited:

Latest posts